Post new topic   Reply to topic    XIII Forum Index -> GAME STRATEGIES AND GUIDES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarkullen
Centurion

re: Guide to Fenris Gear?

Hey guys, okay I don't craft. So any advice for Fenris or if i should even try for a couple pieces? I know you get 3 pieces from expert crafting right?
Cylis
CylisXIII
Brigade General

re: General Fenris gear Guild

1) complete all campainge quests
2) reach lvl 50
3) Collect all 3 pieces of the "spirit blade"
A) Lannok in Adma
B) Grogett inSteel Rake
C) From end guy in Dark Poeta
here it gets fuzzy for me
4) grind for drops for shoulders?
5) pay kinah for shoes?
6) find ramdom popping Shugos for gloves?
7) Have a maxxed out craft skill (any), Proc a REALLY expensive quest item for pants
8) Chest?
9) Weapon?
10) PWN FACE~!
*Dantrag*
Centurion

re: Guide to Fenris Gear?

Your right for some of it Cy...

after the spirit blade quest, you have to run all over the map to talk to random people. then.. pay about 4 mill for your shoes

for your gloves you also have to run all over the map and talk to random people, but...they only spawn at certain times and its not even guaranteed, once you talk to them all...you pay another 4 mill.

for your pauldrons its a case of grind grind and more grind, but u can collect deathmarks from both anuhart and Lannok....and you guessed it more kinah.

pants...well thats a bitch, you need a craft of 449 in something. Then you need 125 boiling balaur stains, 14 hot balaur hearts, some fluxes and then you can attempt to forge a "hot heart of magic"...and make it proc. Once done pay another 6mill and you get your pants.

breastplate is actually the easiest. this time you buy a n item that allows you to collect "lights of luck" within a certain timeframe in either brusth or morheim...again though they dont always spawn, and you often have competition getting them. once you collect 20 (took me 8 days) you pay 4 mill and you have your chestpiece.

Getting your weapon is in 2 parts...first part you farm brohim and collect your 600 quest items. next part you have to venture into the core and kill 300 mobs of a certain type, easy enough right? then pay 12 mill and hey presto!

And..whilst doing all this, raise enough kinah to pay for it all :D

job done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XIII Forum Index -> GAME STRATEGIES AND GUIDES All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum